Thief is one of the classes existing in BlackTalon. It specializes in damage over time and high attack speed, while having low survivability among all classes. When promoted, it changes its name to Rogue and gain new spells.
- Gains 48 HP and 5 MP per level;
- Its armor multiplier is 1;
- Base attack speed is 1 attack every 1.4 seconds.
Upon promoting to Rogue at level 700, by doing the promotion quest it gains:
- Armor multiplier from 1 to 1.08;
- Gains 55 HP per level instead of the previous 40 HP (amount is applied for all previous levels upon promoted);
- Access to new spells, being the first at level 800, the second at level 1600 (requires a quest completion) and the third one at level 2500 (requires a quest completion), all of them showcased below.
|Light||8||2s / 1s||20||Creates a small area of light around the caster|
|Magic Rope||8||2s / 1s||20||Teleports the caster up through a hole while standing on a rope spot|
|Great Light||8||2s / 1s||30||Creates a medium area of light around the caster|
|Levitate||20||2s / 1s||50||Allows the caster to go up or down floors in certain areas|
|Haste||30||2s / 1s||50||Increase the movement speed of the caster and cures paralysis|
|Find Person||50||5s / 1s||200||Tells the caster which direction a certain player is|
|Cure All||50||30s / 1s||50||Removes all negative effects|
|Wound Cleansing||8||1s / 1s||15||Heals the caster for a small amount of health|
|Intense Wound Cleansing||150||1s / 1s||80||Heals the caster for a medium amount of health|
|Imbue Poison||400||20s / 1s||200||Imbues your weapons with a poison. During this effect it will have a chance to infect your targets. To select which poison you want to use, type !poison|
|Limb Restoration||1200||1s / 1s||200||Heals the caster for a large amount of health|
Class specific spells
Imbue Poison mechanics
Below we'll list the effects of each poison type from the spell Imbue Poison, as well as showcasing them in action. To change the poison used, one must type !poison with the desired type after the command.